This solar-powered chronograph timepiece is from the Prospex Speedtimer watch collection which represents Seiko’s professional timekeeping heritage.
In the 1960s, Seiko announced itself on the international sports timing stage with a whole new generation of high-precision equipment. Seiko timekeeping is endorsed by international sports federations at many of the world’s leading sports events, starting with the 1964 Olympics and continuing into the IAAF partnership today.
Adding to the popular ‘Speedtimer’ watch collection, this particular design features an increased ‘go large’ case size – the original was 39mm, whilst this piece is 41.4mm, featuring a tapered bracelet, aluminum bezel and tachymeter for increased practicality and visibility. Conveniently, this watch charges from both natural and electric light.
Prospex timepieces are practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
SEIKO - Moving Ahead. Touching Hearts.
Established in 1881 when Kintaro Hattori founded a watch and clock repair shop in the Ginza area of Tokyo, the Japanese-based company now known as Seiko Watch Corporation (SWC) has grown and diversified over the years, but remains best known for its world-leading brands and in-house manufacturing, responsible for many ‘firsts’ in the watch industry.
SWC is the only manufacturer with every watchmaking technology including Quartz, Kinetic, Mechanical, Spring Drive, Solar and GPS Solar. Seiko Watch Corporation’s expertise in fusing intricate watchmaking skill with elegant design results in the creation of some of the world’s most innovative and desirable timepieces across a wide range of price-points.
Original Seiko by Seiko Watch Corporation
** SEIKO Watches include a 12 months international warranty from the purchase date **
SEIKO customers enjoy a 12-month warranty, which is valid worldwide for all watches sold. During the one year warranty period, you are entitled to have any pre-existing defect repaired free-of-charge.
Why choose us?
☑️ YL TIME - Authorized SEIKO Dealer in Kedah Region [100% original]
☑️ Excellent after sales service and support [100% satisfaction]
☑️ Secure & speedy delivery
☑️ Best bargain in the market
- Model: SSC917P1
- Collection: SPEEDTIMER
- Caliber Number: V192
- Movement Type: Solar
- Precision: ±15 seconds per month
- Power reserve: Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged)
- Functions: Display function of resuming electric power generation, Overcharge prevention function, 24-hour hand, Equipped with small seconds hand, Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments, Date display
- Case Material: Stainless steel (hard coating)
- Case Size: Thickness:13.3mm, Diameter:39.0mm, Lug-to-lug:45.5mm
- Crystal: Curved sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- LumiBrite: Lumibrite on hands and index(es)
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Distance between lugs: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic Resistance: 4,800 A/m
- Weight: 161.0g
- Features: Tachymeter function, Screw case back
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Watch Box
- 1 x International Warranty Card
- 1 x Instructions Manual